Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Exam Results

I am very proud to report and I have been doing very well with my Bookkeeping Career Diploma. I just got a couple grades back that I am VERY proud of. I got two grades of 100% and one 85%! Wooohoooo!!!!!! I am trying to really put a push on for this degree. I really don't want to put this off or drag my feet anymore. I don't know how much it will help me to get a better job but I am hoping. I also hope to continue on for my Associates in Accounting. I KNOW that having that on my resume will make a big difference. So.....I should have another test result to report on in the next day or 2. I am determined to complete each section within days of receiving them in the mail. So that means the only thing keeping me from being done next week with this degree is the USPS. lol My goal is to have this program completed by my birthday but with the idea of ASAP in my mind. One of the great things about my school (Penn Foster) is that it offers career placement and it's not really that far away. I hope this means that I can find a good job through them that wouldn't be too much of a commute. Crossing my fingers!

No comments: