Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Another exam back

I am proud to report that I got another 100% on my Financial Reports exam. That was the last exam for Mod. 2. The work is getting harder and harder but I am really working hard to make the grade. Next up is "Accounting for Cash and Payroll Accounting." Then, "Accounting Systems." And lastly for that module (Mod. 3) is "Wholesale Accounting." Wow, scary stuff. I haven't gotten into these next lessons in any of the other accounting classes I have taken in the past. But it's exciting, too. I am looking forward to learning more NEW accounting stuff. So, including Mod. 3, I have 4 more modules to go until I have my career diploma. Mod. 4 will be 1 more accounting lesson and a lesson called "Introduction to Windows Xp." I'm pretty confident in that. Then, Mod. 5, I will have a lesson in Microsoft Excel and a graded project in Windows Excel. Since I have been working with Windows Excel extensively in the past I look forward to this project. Last but certainly not least, Mod. 6 will be my final big Bookkeeping project. That should be interesting. I am really looking forward to all these lessons and projects. It is really surprising me how much I have enjoyed this diploma program. I definitely feel like I will continue on with Penn Foster after I am done with this program. It would be great to check out what their Associates program is like. I definitely recommend anyone who has thought about taking college classes but felt they couldn't because of time issues, check out Penn Foster. It's so worth it. It's a work-at-your-own-pace program, you don't have to be in a class at a certain time, and there are no deadlines. It's really great. To me I find it better because I don't have to feel tied down by the pace of a class. I can go as fast or as slow as I need to. No getting bored or overwhelmed. My only wish was that I found this school and program 5 or 10 years ago. Oh well! That's the way the cookie crumbles. Well, gotta go. I'll post more grades as they come back. GO ME!!!! I HAVE A 98% LESSON AVERAGE!!!!! YYYYAAAAAYYYY!!!!

No comments: